Cree Lighting LR6 6" LED Downlight, Screwable Edison Base, 2700K In White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Cree LR6 6-Inch LED downlight is a 6" dimmable downlight retrofit with a screwable base for both residential and commercial new construction. The Cree LED Downlifght is easy to install in most standard six inch IC, non-IC recessed housings. LED light bulbs provide a number of great features, including light output, energy efficiency, are dimmable, and can now be found at an affordable price. The LR6 6" LED Module Kit provides subtle brightness like incandescent lighting and improves upon the CFL energy reduction.
The Cree LR6 6-Inch LED downlight is designed to last 8 years based upon 18 hours of daily use. This provides savings on replacement bulbs and labor as well. This also eliminates unsightly outages. It can also help to reduce your lighting bills by to 50% in comparison to CFL's and 85% in comparison to incandescent lighting. Over the lifetime of one Cree LR6 6-Inch LED downlight you could easily save hundreds of dollars.
The Cree LR6 6-Inch LED downlight provides more lumens per watt than CFL light bulbs making it easier to comply with energy codes that are continuously becoming more stringent. The Cree LR6 6" LED Module Kit has a CRI rating of 92 providing lighting that is almost identical to natural sunlight. The Cree LR6 6" LED Module Kit is capable of dimming proving you with the ability to adjust your light level based upon the situation.
The Cree LR6 6-Inch LED downlight is environmentally friendly due to that fact that it consumes less energy than incandescent & CFL light bulbs and minimizes landfill waste because of the extended lifespan. The Cree LR6 also contains no harmful mercury.
• 1 LED Downlight with self contained white trim
• 2700k Color Temperature (Lamps with a lower color temperature (3500K or less) have a warm or red-yellow/orangish-white appearance)
• 50,000 life hours
• Compare to 65W Incandescent
• Dimmable to 25% with some incandescent dimmers
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
• Voltage: 120 Volt
• Wattage: 12 Watt
• Incandescent Equal: 65 W
• Base Type: Edison Screw-In
• Color Rendering Index: 92 CRI
• Color Temperature (Kelvin): Warm White 2700K (Lamps with a lower color temperature (3500K or less) have a warm or red-yellow/orangish-white appearance)
• Diameter: 7.375 in.
• Overall Length (M.O.L): 6.0 in.
• Fixture Type: 6 in.
• Recessed Downlight Life Hours (Avg): 50,000
• Lumens (Approx Mean): 650 LUX
• Certifications: UL Listed Tested and Certified to UL Standards. Suitable for Damp Locations.
Wanted something that would match the yellowish color of incandescent lamps
I was looking for an LED light bulb that would match the yellowish color of incandescent lamps. Most of LED bulbs out there are white with a bluish tint, but this bulb isn't like that. The light is very bright and even. These might seem expensive but they are supposed to last around 50,000 hours and I reckon that the savings in electricity will pay off the cost of the 20 units I bought.
on 07-10-2014 by Sarah
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: