- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cree Lighting LR6C LED Downlight Kit, 6" Module Kit Trim for Recessed Lighting, Edison Base (3500K) - White
Earn 5 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit with White Trim for Recessed Lights, Edison Base - 3500K
The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit is a great LED downlight for both residential and commercial applications. The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit is easy to install in most standard six inch IC, non-IC recessed housings, or Cree RC6 New Construction Housing (Sold Separately). LED light bulbs provide a number of great features, including light output, energy efficiency, are dimmable, and can now be found at an affordable price. The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit provides subtle brightness like incandescent lighting, and improves upon the CFL energy reduction.
The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit is designed to last 8 years based upon 18 hours of daily use. This provides savings on replacement bulbs and labor as well. This also eliminates unsightly outages. The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit can also help to reduce your lighting bills by to 50% in comparison to CFL's and 85% in comparison to incandescent lighting. Over the lifetime of one Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit you could easily save hundreds of dollars.
The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit provides more lumens per watt than CFL light bulbs making it easier to comply with energy codes that are continuously becoming more stringent. The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit has a CRI rating of 92 providing lighting that is almost identical to natural sunlight. The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit is capable of dimming proving you with the ability to adjust your light level based upon the situation.
The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit is environmentally friendly due to that fact that it consumes less energy than incandescent & CFL light bulbs and minimizes landfill waste because of the extended lifespan. The Cree LR6C 6" LED Module Kit also contains no harmful mercury.
Additional Information: Product Videos:
- Standard Edison Base
- 1 LED Downlight with self contained white trim
- 3500k Color Temperature (Lamps with a mid-range color temperature (3500K to 4100K) have a neutral or white appearance)
- 50,000 life hours
- Dimmable to 25% with some incandescent dimmers
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer's Part #: LR6C
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Wattage: 12 Watt
- Base Type: Edison Screw-In
- Color Rendering Index: 91 CRI
- Color Temperature (Kelvin): Bright White 3500K (Lamps with a mid-range color temperature (3500K to 4100K) have a neutral or white appearance)
- Diameter: 7.375 in.
- Overall Length (M.O.L): 6.0 in.
- Fixture Type: 6 in.
- Recessed Downlight Life Hours (Avg): 50,000
- Lumens (Approx Mean): 650 LUX
- Certifications: UL Listed Tested and Certified to UL Standards. Suitable for Damp Locations.
- (3) Three Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Wanted to make our home more energy-efficient
We were doing an extensive remodel of our home and added a few of these Cree lights to make our home more energy-efficient. We started with the kitchen and installed three lights which were enough for lighting an area measuring 17 by 15 feet. These are very bright and have cut our electric bills. I prefer paying a little more for a quality light and less for my electricity bills.
on 07-10-2014 by Andrew
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.