Cree Lighting RC6-12W Cree LED Downlight Can, 6" Recessed New Construction Housing w/ Edison Base for LR6 and CR6 Series Module Kits
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Cree RC6-12W LED Downlight Can, 6" Recessed New Construction Housing w/ Edison Base for LR6 and CR6 Series Module Kits
The Cree RC6-12W 6" New Construction LED Housing is a recessed housing that is designed for new construction that accommodates the Cree LR6 and CR6 module series. The Cree RC6-12W 6" New Construction LED Housing has a maximum wattage rating of 12 watts. The Cree RC6-12W 6" New Construction LED Housing is airtight, IC rated, and California Title 24 Compliant when it is ordered with a GU24 socket. The Cree RC6-12W 6" New Construction LED Housing helps to meet the stringent energy codes and is in compliance of LEED certification.
• Integral bar hanger spans from 14" to 24.5"
• Accommodates ceiling thickness from 0.25" to 1.25"
• Suitable for insulated or non-insulated ceilings
• Air tight rated: Tested in accordance with ASTM E283
• Title-24 compliant when utilized with GU24 socket
• Listed Suitable for damp locations
• Gasket on bottom of housing for seal between housing and ceiling material for Title-24 compliance
• Compatible Downlights: CR6 Series with E26 base, LR6 Series with E26 base, and LE6 Series wtih E26 base
I used these to add Cree recessed LED modules to our recently remodeled kitchen and have no complaints about them in that capacity.
on 07-10-2014 by Barry
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I want a replacement bulb 12 W for the RC6...All I see here are replacement fixtures.
We have 2 bulb options that will work with your RC6 housing (listed below):
Cree Lighting LR6C - 3500k (soft white) - 12W (click to view)
Cree Lighting LR6 - 2700k (warm white) - 12W (click to view)
Both of these lighting elements are designed for your specific housing and will directly replace your existing unit.
If you are a new customer, please register first: