- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN Junction Box, 1 1/4" SnapPack Die Cast Aluminum Rigid/IMC Body, Traditional Cover, Gasket - Type LB
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN 1 1/4" SnapPack Die Cast Aluminum Rigid/IMC Body, Traditional Cover, Gasket - Type LB
The Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN 1 1/4" SnapPack Die Cast Aluminum Rigid/IMC Body are designed for use with either rigid or EMT conduit (with set screw). The Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN is a 1 1/4" LB shape body and features a traditional cover. The Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN is a member of the Series 5 family and features a SnapPack assembly. All of the Crouse Hinds series 5 bodies are interchangeable with other manufacturers. The Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN 1 1/4" SnapPack Die Cast Aluminum Rigid/IMC Body has been designed for easy assembly and installation by combining a gasket, body, and sheet aluminum cover in a single assembly. The Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN utilizes a traditional cover, gasket and rigid body.
Typical Applications For The Crouse Hinds LB45 CGN 1 1/4" SnapPack Die Cast Aluminum Rigid/IMC Body:• Act as pull outlets for conductors being installed• Provide openings for making splices and taps in conductors• Act as mounting outlets for lighting fixtures and wiring devices• Connect conduit sections• Provide taps for branch conduit runs• Make 90° bends in conduit runs• Provide for access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes
- Die cast copper-free aluminum construction is lightweight and corrosion resistant for long reliable service
- Epoxy powder coat finish provides additional corrosion resistance in an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Conduit bodies are supplied with threaded hubs for use with Rigid/IMC conduit or as a combination body (threaded and with set screws for use with EMT or Rigid/IMC conduit on trade sizes)
- Domed aluminum cover provides additional cubic capacity
- SnapPack available in choice of 3 configurations to match customer preferences
- Size: 1.25"
- Bodies: Copper-Free Aluminum with epoxy powder paint
- Covers: Aluminum with stainless steel screws, natural finish
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers