- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Crouse Hinds LT75 Compression Connector, 3/4" Liquid-Tight Non-Insulated Iron Straight
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Crouse Hinds LT75 3/4" Liquidtight Non-Insulated Iron Straight Compression Connector
The Crouse Hinds LT75 3/4" Liquidtight Non-Insulated Iron Straight Compression Connector is a high quality, high performance fitting. The Crouse Hinds LT75 3/4" Liquidtight Non-Insulated Iron Straight Compression Connector is designed to the highest, toughest industry standards and integrates the latest technology. The Crouse Hinds LT75 is highly durable, reliable and also reduces installation time and cost. The Crouse Hinds versatile line of Liquidtight fittings are designed to work perfectly in a wide variety of applications.
Ideal Applications For The Crouse Hinds LT75 3/4" Liquidtight Non-Insulated Iron Straight Compression Connector:• Machine tool manufacturers• Electric power generating plants• Waste treatment facilities• Paint manufacturing facilities• Automobile manufacturing facilities• Aerospace industries• Breweries• Food processing plants• Dairies• Pulp and paper mills• Petroleum refineries• Chemical and petrochemical plants
- UL Listed, cUL Certified
- Assurance of safe and reliable performance
- End user peace of mind
- Provides protection in wet locations
- Meets NEC and UL requirements for use in wet locations
- Reduces downtime and replacement costs
- Available in various configurations in various trade sizes and materials
- Complete selection of styles and sizes
- Easy selection from one source, saves time and money
- Hex surfaces on gland nut and body
- Easy wrenching. Fast, easy installation results in labor savings
- Thermoplastic elastomer sealing gasket effectively seals out water, oil, dust and dirt
- Eliminates leakage, potential downtime and replacement costs
- Lock nut bites into box. Provides a reliable ground and safety of personnel and equipment.
- Won't vibrate loose
- Cupped long grounding ferrule is distortion-free
- Provides excellent pullout strength, prevents conduit popout and provides grounding for safety of personnel and equipment
- Size: 0.75"
- Material: Malleable iron zinc electroplate
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.