Crouse Hinds TP3490 Electrical Box, 3 9/16" x 4" x 3 3/16" PVC Deep Switch Box w/Swing Clips
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Crouse Hinds TP3490 PVC Deep Switch Box offers labor savings by not requiring the need to break out knockouts and simply pushing your non-metallic cable into the box. The Crouse Hinds TP3490 PVC Deep Switch Box features a unique configuration that offers quick entry on single gang boxes and provides a self-feeding feature that will eliminate the need to reach in and pull the wire out. The Crouse Hinds TP3490 PVC Deep Switch Box requires no tools and has no knockouts to remove as well.
Cooper Crouse-Hinds nonmetallic switch and outlet boxes are used:
• In branch circuit wiring as a splice point
• To mount wiring devices such as switches and receptacles
• To provide mechanical protection for wiring systems and electrical devices
|Features:• Available for use with wood or metal studs to meet any construction preference||
Specifications:• Bracket or Nails: Swing Clips|
• Capacity Cu. In: 34.0
• Dimensions: 3 9/16" x 4" x 3 3/16"
• Materials: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride compound
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: