Crouse Hinds TP412 Electrical Box, 4" Square Outlet Box w/(3) 1/2" and (10) 3/4
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Crouse Hinds TP412 4" Square Outlet Box is an ideal choice for exposed work applications. The Crouse Hinds TP412 provides easy installation of electrical devices such as switches, receptacles, lights, fans, etc. The Crouse Hinds TP412 4" Square Outlet Box features a raised ground screw location that will save you time during installation. The Crouse Hinds TP412 4" Square Outlet Box is 1-1/4" deep for conduit and has a capacity of 21.0 cubic inches.
• For use with conduit
• Can be ceiling mounted to be used as a junction box or to mount lighting fixtures
Features:• Available with pre-installed ground screws and pigtails for increased labor savings|
• Knockouts are suitable for use without a bonding jumper in circuits above or below 250 volts
• Available in two depths for differing cubic capacity requirements
• Welded or drawn construction to match customer preference
• Extensive cover offering to meet various customer applications and needs
Specifications:• Description: Drawn|
• Sides: 8 - 3/4"
• Bottom: 3 - 1/2", 2 - 3/4"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: