- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Crouse Hinds TP4600 Electrical Box, 2 11/16" Deep Switch Box w/Nails - 3 Gang
About The Crouse Hinds TP4600 2-11/16" Deep Switch Box w/ Nails, 3 Gang
The Crouse Hinds TP4600 2-11/16" Deep Switch Box offers labor savings by not requiring the ned to break out knockouts and simply pushing your non-metallic cable into the box. The Crouse Hinds TP4600 2-11/16" Deep Switch Box features a unique configuration that offers quick entry on single gang boxes and provides a self-feeding feature that will eliminate the need to reach in and pull the wire out. The Crouse Hinds TP4600 2-11/16" Deep Switch Box requires no tools and has no knockouts to remove as well.Cooper Crouse-Hinds nonmetallic switch and outlet boxes are used: In branch circuit wiring as a splice point To mount wiring devices such as switches and receptacles To provide mechanical protection for wiring systems and electrical devices
- Available for use with wood or metal studs to meet any construction preference
- Bracket or Nails: Nails
- Capacity Cu. In: 46.0
- Materials: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride compound
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.