- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Crouse Hinds TP4635 Electrical Box, 2-11/16" Deep, Non-Metallic PVC Electrical Box - 3 Gang
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Crouse Hinds TP4635 3-Gang Non-Metallic PVC Electrical Box - 2-11/16" Deep
The Crouse Hinds TP4635 3-Gang Non-Metallic PVC Electrical Box comes complete with brackets and nails and is used to branch circuit wiring as a splice point, mount wiring devices such as receptacles and switches, as well as provide mechanical protection for electrical devices and wiring systems. The Crouse Hinds TP4635 3-Gang Non-Metallic PVC Electrical Box provides considerable labor savings through the quick cable entry feature.
Note: Face bracket on PVC Boxes are offset 1/2" unless otherwise stated.
- Available for use with wood or metal studs to meet any construction preference
- Quick entry feature on all non-metallic boxes offers labor savings: no need to break out knockouts, simply push the non-metallic cable into the box
- No tools are required, no need to remove knockouts
- Integral labor saving clamping feature on two, three and four gang boxes
- Multiple gang box unique entry also serves as a clamp, eliminating the need to mechanically secure the cable inside the box
- No separate clamps or screws to install or tighten, each entry into the multiple gang boxes has quick entry feature allowing the installer to simply push the cable into the box without the need for tools orremoval of knock-outs
- Cable can be inserted where it is requied
- Model: 4365
- Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride Compound)
- UL Listed File Number E102328
- Classified for use in fire rated (2 HR) wall or ceiling - Fire Rating Number R9933
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" H x 5-7/8" W x 2-11/16" D
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.