- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Danfoss 088L3144 160' Electric Floor Heating Cable, 120V
About Danfoss XL Electric Floor Mats
The Danfoos XL Electric Floor Mat heating systems consist of Danfoss XL heating mats and cables, along with Danfoss thermostat controls. If you are looking for highly efficient heating sources, this is the option for you. Danfoss XL floor heating mats provide gentle warmth just where you need it. These systems are installed under your standard flooring to give a comfortable warming from your feet upward. The rising heat also gives a more even warmth that is targeted and regulated by the thermostat controls.
The Danfoss XL systems are installed under flooring and are best suitable for remodel or new construction homes. These mats are not suitable for installation on top of existing flooring.
Due to the efficiency in heating, these systems provide enough heat to serve as your sole heating source, eliminating you from furnace or forced heat configurations. In colder regions, a second heating source may be included to add extra warmth (only if needed).
Danfoss Floor Heating Systems were designed with the installer in mind, providing pre-applied heating cables, single point connections, SELF-ADHESIVE BACKING, quick installation and a genuine 10-year warranty. NOTE: Please Call Customer Service (877-939-7979) for CUSTOMIZATION Sizing BEFORE purchase. Cable can be pulled off mat; mat itself can be cut and easily modified to fit all areas AFTER purchase also. Additional Information :
- 160 Ft. Twin Conductor Cable with Long-Lasting Materials
- 120 Voltage
- Ground Fault (GFCI) Protection
- Cancels out Zero Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)Easy to Hookup and Layout
- Length: 160'
- Approx. Heat Coverage: 4" Spacing
- 60 Sq.Ft. / 3" Spacing
- 40 Sq.Ft. / 2" Spacing
- 27 Sq.Ft.
- Amperage: 4.0A
- Wattage (3W/ft.): 480
- Voltage: 120V
- Dimensions: 0.45 x 0.216" (11.5 x 5.5 mm)
- Min. Bending Radius: 1"
- Bus wire type: 16 AWG, Tinned Copper
- Cable Construction: Twin Conductor
- Conductor Insulation: Teflon
- 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.