Danfoss 088L5130 Thermostat, 120/240V LX Programmable w/Floor Sensor
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Danfoos XL Electric Floor Mat heating systems consist of Danfoss XL heating mats and cables, along with Danfoss thermostat controls. If you are looking for highly efficient heating sources, this is the option for you. Danfoss XL floor heating mats provide gentle warmth just where you need it. These systems are installed under your standard flooring to give a comfortable warming from your feet upward. The rising heat also gives a more even warmth that is targeted and regulated by the thermostat controls.
The Danfoss XL systems are installed under flooring and are best suitable for remodel or new construction homes. These mats are not suitable for installation on top of existing flooring.
Due to the efficiency in heating, these systems provide enough heat to serve as your sole heating source, eliminating you from furnace or forced heat configurations. In colder regions, a second heating source may be included to add extra warmth (only if needed).
Danfoss Floor Heating Systems were designed with the installer in mind, providing pre-applied heating cables, single point connections, SELF-ADHESIVE BACKING, quick installation and a genuine 10-year warranty.
| Features:• Large backlit display for easy programming|
• Includes Class-A GFCI for safety (approved for wet locations)
• Simple to program with intuitive on-screen menus
• Monitor energy consumption
• Dual voltage capabilities (120V or 240V)
• Four-event seven-day energy saving programming
• Easily upgrade older model LX thermostats
| Specifications:• Type: LX|
• Model: 088L5130
• Temperature Range: 40°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
• Ambient Temp. Range 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
• GFCI: Class A (5mA trip level)
• Supply Voltage 120V-240V max., 50/60Hz
• Max. load: 15A
• Max. Power: 1800W at 120VAC, 3600W at 240VAC
• Warranty: 2 years
• Approvals: UL
• Temperature Setting: Programmable
• Net Weight: 1 lbs
I had wanted to install one of these for a long time but had to wait until we remodeled our house. I installed 2 of these under our heated floors in the bathroom and kitchen. It's nice to adjust the floor temperature and turn it up or down independently of the air temperature. I'm also really happy with the 10-year warranty we received. Thanks, Westside!
on 07-10-2014 by Travis
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 10% Off this Item!
to get 15% Off this Item!