- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 140-DST Kitchen Faucet, Collins Single-Handle - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Delta 140-DST Kitchen Faucet, Collins Single-Handle - Chrome
The Delta 140-DST Kitchen Faucet, Collins Single-Handle - Chrome is a low-profile, subtle curves and sleek lines of the Collins Series make it a perfect fit in today's kitchen. Elegant form with functionality you can depend on. Equipped with a lever handle and deck plate, in which the control mechanism shall be of the rotating stainless steel ball type with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. Simple yet stylish features complement any kitchen and get the job done.
- Sleek design with the charm of simplicity
- The arc of the Collins spout adds clearance for easy filling of pots and pans
- Features DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DURAMOUNT™ Mounting w/ 2 1/2″ max deck thickness
- Arched spout for easy filling of pots and pans
- Single handle for ease of control with one hand
- ADA Compliant
- Legislation Compliant
- Number of Handles: 1
- Tall/High-Arc: No
- Pull-out/Pull-down: No
- With Side Sprayer: No
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: No
- Valve Type: DIAMOND(TM) Seal Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.8 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @414 kPa
- Holes/Width: 3-hole 8″ installation
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.