- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 155-RBWF Victorian Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet w/ Side Spray - Venetian Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen FaucetsView all items in this category
- This Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with a convenient Side Spray has a modern day Victorian design. Equipped with a lever handle, in which the control mechanism shall be of the rotating stainless steel ball type with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. The Victorian Collection carries an old World Charm through an entire home.Additional Information :Download Parts Diagram HereDownload Maintenance & Installation Manual HereDownload Spec Sheet Here
- Single Lever Handle for Case of Control
- Solid Brass Fabricated Body
- Soft Curves offer a Timeless Design
- 9" Long, 9" High Spout Swings 360 Degrees for added Convenience
- Matching Vegetable Sprayer creates Coordinated look
- Hot & Cold Indicators
- Control Handle returns to Neutral Position when Valve is Turned Off
- Spray Attachment has Anti-Siphon Device as Integral Part of Valve Body
- Quick Snap Hose Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Also Available in Brilliance Stainless (Model #155-SSWF), & Chrome (Model #155-WF) Finish
- Finish: Venetian Bronze
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Valve Type: Washerless Ball Valve
- Flow Rate (gpm): 2.20
- Flow Rate (lpm): 8.30
- Holes/Width: 3-Hole 6-16" Installation
- Spout Length: 9" (229 mm)
- Spout Height: 9" (229 mm)
- Sprayer Hose Length: 45" (1143mm)
- Standard Mounting Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi, (8.3 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers