Delta Kitchen Faucet, Grail Single-Handle Lead-Free - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Delta 185LF Kitchen Faucet, Grail Single-Handle Lead-Free - Chrome
Delta's minimalist styling and sleek lines make this Delta 185LF Kitchen Faucet, Grail Single-Handle Lead-Free - Chrome faucet an impressive addition with the feel of urban space. Grail offers a complete suite of products for the bath and kitchen, including a full line of matching accessories. The appeal of this faucet is its high rise, proven quality and innovative design. This unique shaped lever handle, provides you flexibility and ease of use. Simply lift the lever to turn the faucet on, and then rotate the lever from right to left to choose your preferred water temperature.
• 1-Hole Installation
• Easy to Operate, especially with wet or soapy hands
• 8-1/4" Reach, 7" High Spout Swivels 360 Degrees provides Clearance for Large Pots and Pans
• Hot & Cold Indicators are Color Coded Plug Buttons on Handle
• Uses Ceramic Cartridge
• CSA Certified
• Complies to ANSI/ASME Standard A112.18 1M & NSF 61
• ADA Compliant and meets Handicapped Accessibility. Standards ICC/ANSI 117.1
• Also Available in Brilliance Stainless (Model #185-SS) Finish
• Finish: Chrome
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Holes/Width: 1-Hole Installation
• Flow Rate (gpm): 2.20
• Flow Rate (lpm): 8.30
• Spout Reach: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
• Spout Height: 7"
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-7/8" (48 mm)
• Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi, (8.3 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: