- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 188-SSWF Michael Graves Collection Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet - Brilliance Stainless
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Delta Michael Graves Collection Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet - Brilliance Stainless
The Delta Michael Graves Collection Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet - Brilliance Stainless, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Stainless Steel Standard Spout Single Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Style: Standard Spout
- Finish: Stainless Steel
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Information :Download Parts Diagram HereDownload Maintenance & Installation Manual HereDownload Spec Sheet Here
- Single Lever Handle for Ease of Control
- Solid Brass Fabricated Body
- Easy-to-Grasp Handle Design comfortably fits hand
- Exclusive Dual-Function, Pivoting Swivel Head Aerator provides Built-in Functionality
- 10-3/8" Long, 8" High Spout Swings 360 Degrees for added Convenience
- Hot & Cold Indicators
- Control Handle returns to Neutral Position when Valve is Turned Off
- Centermount or 8" (203 mm) Centers with Optional Included 11" (279 mm) Long Escutcheon
- 3/8" O.D. Straight, Staggered Copper Tube Inlets
- 5-1/2" (140mm) & 6-7/8" (175mm) long with 1/2"-14 NPSM Adapters
- ADA Compliant
- Also Available in Chrome (Model #188-WF) Finish
- Finish: Brilliance Stainless
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Holes/Width: 1 or 3-Hole 6" or 8" Installation
- Spout Length: 10 3/8" (264 mm)
- Spout Height: 9 15/16" (252 mm)
- Standard Mounting Deck Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi, (8.3 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers