Delta Bathroom Faucet, Dryden Two-Handle, Lead-Free - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Delta Dryden Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet - Stainless Steel
The Delta Dryden Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet - Stainless Steel, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Stainless Steel Contemporary Two Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish: Stainless Steel
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.
Additional Information :
• 3-Hole Mount
• 4" Centerset Installation Type
• Metal Pop-up Drain Assembly
• Hot and Cold Stems are Interchangeable
• 1/4" Turn Handle Stops
• Washerless Stem Cartridge Valve Type
• Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
• Solid Brass Fabricated Body
• Water Efficient Aerator
• 4-11/16" Long, 6-5/8" High Rigid-Spout is Simple but Tough
• Complies with ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
• ASME A112.18.2 / CSA B125.2 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
• EPA Water Sense
• Also Available in Venetian Bronze (Model #2551-RB) and Chrome (Model #2551) Finish
• Center: 4" (102 mm)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
• Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
• Spout Length: 4-3/4"
• Spout Height: 6-1/2"
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4
• Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa) Max.
• Minimum Hole Size: 1-1/8"
• Maximum Hole Size: 1-1/2"
• Aerator Type: Cache
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: