- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 3530-24 Bathroom Faucet, Innovations Two-Handle Widespread - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Delta 3530LF-MPUView this item
About the Delta Innovations Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Chrome
The Delta Innovations Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Chrome, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Chrome Contemporary Two Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish: Chrome
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Information :Download Parts Diagram HereDownload Maintenance & Installation Manual HereDownload Spec Sheet Here
- Double Metal-Lever Handles Faucet
- 3-Hole Mount
- 6-16" Widespread Installation Type
- Distinctive Rigid Spout
- Hot and Cold Stems are Interchangeable
- Washerless Stem Cartridge Valve Type
- 1/4" Turn Handle Stops
- 5-1/4" Long, 3-7/8" High Spout is Easy-to-Clean
- Solid Brass Fabricated End Valve and Cast Spout Bodies
- Metal Drain with Pop-up type fitting with Plated Flange and Stopper
- Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
- Complies to ASME A112.18.1/ CSA B125.1
- ASME A112.18.2 / CSA B125.2 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified
- Finish: Chrome-IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
- Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
- Spout Length: 5-1/4" (133 mm)
- Spout Height: 3-7/8" (98 mm)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8" (29 mm)
- Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa) Max.
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers