Delta Bathroom Faucet, Victorian Two-Handle Widespread, Lead-Free - Venetian Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Delta Victorian Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet, Lead Free CA/VT Compliant - Venetian Bronze
The Delta Victorian Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet, Lead Free CA/VT Compliant - Venetian Bronze, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Bronze Victorian Two Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.
Features:• Full collection carries old world charm through an entire home
• Soft curves offer a timeless design
• 5-1/8" long and 5-15/16" high rigid spout for effortless clean-up
• Precise handle turn allows for easier temperature selection
• Matching tub/shower and Roman tub faucets provide complete coordination
• Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
• Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Specifications:• Model #: 3555LFRB-216RB
• 3-hole 6-16" installation
• Number of Handles: 2
• Installation Type: Widespread
• Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
• Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm at 60 psi, 5.7 L/min at 414 kPa
• Spout Length: 5 1/8" long spout
• Spout Total Height: 5 15/16" high
• Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 3 3/4" from deck to aerator
• Drain type: Metal pop-up
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: