- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 3555SS-216SS Victorian Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Brilliance Stainless
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
- This Double-Handle Victorian widespread lavatory faucet has a traditional style with a new age design. Delta's lower flow faucets typically use about 20% less water, with equal or superior performance. It's control mechanism is the rotating cylinder type, with stainless steel plate and 180 rotation, and replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. This faucet will definitely get the job done in an effective and efficient, stylish manner!Faucet Also Available in Aged Pewter (Model #3555PT-216PT), Chrome (Model #3555-216) and Venetian Bronze (Model #3555-216) FinishAdditional Information :Download Parts Diagram HereDownload Maintenance & Installation Manual HereDownload Spec Sheet Here
- Double Metal-Lever Handles for Increased Control
- 6-16" Widespread Installation Type
- Hot and Cold Stems are Interchangeable
- 5-1/8" Long, 5-15/16" High Rigid Spout for effortless Clean-up
- Washerless Stem Cartridge Valve Type
- Quick Snap Installation
- Solid Brass Fabricated End Valve and Spout Bodies
- Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
- 1/4 Turn Handle Stops
- Metal Drain with Pop-up type Fitting w/ Plated Flange and Stopper
- Finish: Brilliance Stainless
- Center: 6" (152mm) to 16" (406 mm)
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
- Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
- Spout Length: 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Spout Height: 5-15/16" (151 mm)
- Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa) Max.
- Threaded Male Inlet Shanks: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers