- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 3585LF-SSMPU Bathroom Faucet, Grail Two-Handle Widespread, Lead-Free - Stainless Steel
About the Delta Grail Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Stainless Steel
The Delta Grail Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Stainless Steel, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Stainless Steel Modern Two Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Style: Modern
- Finish: Stainless Steel
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.
Additional Information :
- Double Metal-Lever Handles Faucet for Concealed Mounting on Three-Hole Sinks
- 3-Hole Mount
- 6-16" Widespread Installation Type
- Distinctive Rigid Spout
- Hot & Cold Indicators
- Hot and Cold Stems are Interchangeable
- 3/8" O.D. Copper Supply Tubes
- Washerless Stem Cartridge Valve Type
- Quick-Snap Installation
- 1/4" Turn Handle Stops
- 4" Long, 4-3/4" High Rigid-Spout is Simple but Tough
- Solid Brass Fabricated End Valve and Cast Spout Bodies
- Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
- Includes 50/50 Pop-up Drain Fitting w/ Plated Metal Flange and Stopper Cap
- Complies to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- CSA Certified
- NSF 61
- Also Available in Chrome (Model #3585) Finish
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Installation: 6"
- 16" (152 mm to 406 mm)
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
- Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
- Spout Length: 4" (120mm)
- Spout Height: 4-3/4"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8" (29mm)
- Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.