- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 3586LF-SSMPU Bathroom Faucet, Arzo Two-Handle Widespread, Lead-Free - Stainless Steel
Inspired by the geometric designs found in modern furniture and lighting, Arzo's angular shape makes a bold statement in any bathroom, while providing sought-after urban sophistication for a contemporary lifestyle. The creative design of these lever handles outstandingly enhances the presentation of any bath area, yet still provides ease of operation with wet hands. Its control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with stainless steel plate and 180 rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. The low flow faucet typically uses about 20% less water, with equal or superior performance. Delta is a partner in WaterSense, an EPA-sponsored certification program that ensures the performance of water-efficient products. Arzo is for individuals who seek affordable contemporary styled product with modern day designs throughout the bath.Additional Information :
- Double Metal-Lever Handles Faucet for Concealed Mounting on Three-Hole Sinks
- 3-Hole Mount
- 6-16" Widespread Installation Type
- Distinctive Rigid Spout
- Hot & Cold Indicators
- Hot and Cold Stems are Interchangeable-3/8" O.D. Copper Supply Tubes
- Washerless Stem Cartridge Valve Type
- Quick-Snap Installation
- 1/4" Turn Handle Stops
- 4-1/2" Long, 4-3/4" High Rigid-Spout is Simple but Tough
- Solid Brass Fabricated End Valve and Cast Spout Bodies
- Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
- Includes 50/50 Pop-up Drain Fitting w/ Plated Metal Flange and Stopper Cap
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified
- NSF 61
- Also Available in Chrome (Model #3586) Finish
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Installation: 6"
- 16" (152 mm to 406 mm)
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
- Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
- Spout Length: 4-1/2"
- Spout Height: 4-3/4"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8" (29mm)
- Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers