- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 400-DST Classic Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, w/ Deck Plate & Side Spray Diamond Seal Technology - Chrome
- The post-modern styling and simple lines of the Classic Series give this Single-Handle Kitchen Faucets design an almost retro feel in the casual kitchen. Hand inspected for performance, Classic faucets handle the toughest of tasks with ease. The side sprayer allows you to get the spray right up near what you're cleaning or filling, without too much splashing. They are ideal for washing vegetables or big pots and pans, or for cleaning the sink itself. Equipped with a lever handle and deck plate, in which the control mechanism shall be of the rotating stainless steel ball type with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. Practical and hardworking, this series withstands the test of time.Additional Information :
- Single Lever Handle for Ease of Control
- 4-Hole Installation
- Solid Brass Fabricated Body ensures Quality and Reliability
- Quick Snap Vegetable Spray Hose Attachment has Anti-Siphon Device as Integral Part of Valve Body
- White Vegetable Sprayer Mounts on Left or Right for Design Flexibility
- Spray Mounts on Right or Left
- 8" Long Spout Swings 360 Degrees for added Convenience
- Can be Field Converted from 8" (203 mm) to 6" (152 mm) Centers
- Washerless Ball Valve Type
- Control Handle returns to Neutral Position when Valve is Turned Off
- 3/8" O.D. Copper Tube Inlets
- Supplied with 1/2"-14 NPSM Adapters
- ADA Compliant
- Complies ASME A112.18.1/ CSA B125.1
- NSF 61 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- IAPMO Listed-CSA Certified
- Finish: Chrome
- Holes/Width: 4-Hole 6" or 8" Installation
- Spout Length: 8" (203 mm)
- Sprayer Hose Length: 45" (1143mm)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1" (25 mm)
- Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi, (8.3 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.