- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 4353-RB-DST Linden Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet - Venetian Bronze
About the Delta Linden Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet - Venetian Bronze
The Delta Linden Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet - Venetian Bronze, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Bronze Single Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Finish: Bronze
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Product Information:
- The design was inspired by a strong presence in nature like that of tree with reaching branches.
- Water-efficient product with an enhanced flow option to fill the sink, pots or vases.
- Multi-Flow delivers both 1.5 gpm stream and spray settings for water efficiency and 2.0 gpm stream setting for high performance.
- Diamond Seal Technology helps provide a pure water deliver system
- Optional 10 1/2" escutcheon included
- 59" long hose
- 10" long, 8" high spout
- Number of Handles: 1
- Tall/High-Arc: No
- Pull-out/Pull-down: Yes
- With Side Sprayer: No
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: No
- Valve Type: DIAMOND Seal Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Holes/Width: 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.