- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 4380-DST Pilar Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray Diamond Seal Technology - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Delta Pilar Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray Diamond Seal Technology - Chrome
The Delta Pilar Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray Diamond Seal Technology - Chrome, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Chrome Standard Spout Single Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Style: Standard Spout
- Finish: Chrome
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Information :
- Single Lever Handle for Ease of Control
- 3-Hole Installation
- Quick Spray Hose Attachment has Anti-Siphon Device as Integral Part of Valve Body
- Sprayer Mounts on Left or Right for Design Flexibility
- Solid Brass Fabricated Body ensures Quality and Reliability
- 8" Long Spout Swings 180 Degrees for added Convenience
- ADA Compliant
- Complies ASME A112.18.1/ CSA B125.1
- NSF 61 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified
- Finish: Chrome
- Holes/Width: 3-hole 6-16" installation
- Spout Length: 10 1/2"
- Sprout Total Height: 13"
- Hose Length: 45
- Flow Limits: 1.8 gpm @ 60 psi, (6.8 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers