Delta 4538 Bathroom Faucet, Lahara Two-Handle Mini-Widespread - Chrome
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
The Delta Lahara Two-Handle Mini-Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Chrome, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Chrome fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Information :
Download Parts Diagram Here
Download Maintenance & Installation Manual Here
Download Spec Sheet Here
Features:• Double Metal-Lever Handles for Ease of Control|
• 3-Hole Mount
• 4" Mini-Widespread Installation Type
• Washerless Stem Cartridge Valve Type
• Hot and Cold Stems are Interchangeable
• 1/4" Turn Handle Stops
• Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
• Integrated water-efficient aerators provide a smart water delivery solution that maximizes water savings
• Solid Brass Fabricated Body ensures Quality and Reliability
• Includes Polypropylene 50/50 Pop-up Drain Fitting w/ Plated Metal Flange and Stopper Cap
• 4-7/8" Long, 5-7/8" High Rigid-Spout is Simple but Tough
• Complies with ASME A112.18.1/ CSA B125.1
• ASME A112.18.2 / CSA B125.2 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
• Also Available in Brilliance Stainless (Model #4538-SS) Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome|
• Center: 4" (102 mm)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
• Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
• Spout Length: 4-7/8"
• Spout Height: 5-7/8" (149 mm)
• Spout Height from Deck to Aerator: 3-1/2"
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 1"
• Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa) Max.
• Aerator Type: Cache
• Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!