Delta Lahara Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Chrome
About the Delta Lahara Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Chrome
The Delta Lahara Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Chrome, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Chrome Modern Single Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.
• Lahara, inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
• The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara compliments any decor
• Features a complete suite of coordinating products: Accessories, Faucets, and showers
• Integrated water-efficient aerators provide a smart water delivery solution that maximizes water savings without sacrificing the comfort
• Optional escutcheon included
• 1 or 3-hole 4" installation
• Number of Handles: 1
• Installation Type: Centerset
• Aerator Type: Cache
• Valve Type: DIAMOND(TM) Seal Valve
• Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm at 60 psi, 5.7 L/min at 414 kPa
• Spout Length: 5 1/2" long
• Spout Total Height: 6" high
• Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 4 1/2" deck to aerator
• Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: