- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 538T-DST Bathroom Faucet, Lahara Single-Handle Centerset Diamond Seal Technology - Chrome
The Delta 538T-DST Lahara single handle centerset bathroom faucet with Diamond Seal Technology is the perfect addition to any home. This item comes with a stylish chrome finish that looks great with other modern decor. This item features Diamond Seal Technology, which is a revolutionary water delivery system that helps prevent scalding and features a corrosion resistant installation.
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovating the water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, without sacrificing style. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.
- Lahara design inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
- The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout compliments any decor
- The brand offers a complete suite of coordinating products: accessories, faucets and showers
- Integrated water-efficient aerators provide a smart water delivery solution that maximizes water savings without sacrificing the comfort
- Optional escutcheon included
- Style: Modern
- Finish: Chrome
- 1 or 3-hole 4" installation
- Number of Handles: 1
- Installation Type: Centerset
- Aerator Type: Cache
- Valve Type: DIAMOND(TM) Seal Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm at 60 psi, 5.7 L/min at 414 kPa
- Spout Length: 5 1/2" long
- Spout Total Height: 6" high
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 4 1/2" deck to aerator
- Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.