Delta Bathroom Faucet, Dryden Single-Handle Diamond Seal Technology - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
The clean, geometric lines of this Single-Handle Centerset lavatory faucet in the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's. The simple, yet sophisticated design, when combined with multiple finish options, creates style flexibility that's at home in settings from old-world to arts and crafts to modern. Delta's lower flow faucets typically use about 20% less water, with equal or superior performance. A partner in WaterSense, an EPA-sponsored certification program, the outstanding performance of this water-efficient product is definitely ensured.
Additional Information :
• 1 or 3-Hole Mount (6-1/2" (165 mm) Optional Escutcheon Plate Included)
• 4" Centerset Installation Type
• Metal Pop-up Drain Assembly
• Ceramic Cartridge Valve Type
• Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
• Solid Brass Fabricated Body ensures Quality and Reliability
• Water Efficient Aerator
• 3/8" O.D. Copper Supply Tubes with 1/2"-14 NPSM Adapters
• Complies with ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
• ASME A112.18.2 / CSA B125.2 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1/ADA
• IAPMO Listed
• CSA Certified
• EPA Water Sense
• Center: 4" (102 mm)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
• Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
• Spout Length: 4-3/4"
• Spout Height: 5-3/4"
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4
• Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi
• Minimum Hole Size: 1-1/8"
• Maximum Hole Size: 1-1/2"
• Aerator Type: Cache
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: