Delta Victorian Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet - Venetian Bronze
This item is no longer available
Additional Information :
• 1 or 3-Hole Mount (6-1/8" (155 mm) Optional Escutcheon Plate Included)
• 4" Centerset Installation Type
• Ceramic Cartridge Valve Type
• Solid Brass Fabricated Body
• Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
• Metal Pop-up Drain Fitting w/ Plated Metal Flange and Stopper Cap
• Complies with ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
• ASME A112.18.2 / CSA B125.2 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1/ADA
• IAPMO Listed
• CSA Certified
• Also Available in and Chrome (Model #555) and Brilliance Stainless (Model #555-SS) Finish
• Center: 4" (102 mm)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
• Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
• Spout Length: 5-3/8" (137 mm)
• Spout Height: 5-2/3"
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2" (64 mm)
• Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
• Aerator Type: Cache
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: