- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 555-SS Bathroom Faucet, Victorian Single-Handle - Brilliance Stainless
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Delta 555LF-SSView this item
- With design cues inspired by the fleur-de-lis, the Victorian Kitchen Collection features a classic, timeless architecture. This bold Victorian lavatory faucet adds an element of distinction to any bath. this beautiful collection provides modern-day comforts with timeless, old-world charm. The soft curves of this Single-Handle Faucet offers a timeless design with old world charm throughout an entire bathroom. Its control mechanism has a replaceable cartridge with ceramic plates. Delta is a partner in WaterSense, an EPA-sponsored certification program that ensures the performance of water-efficient products. This low flow faucet typically use about 20% less water, with equal or superior performance.Additional Information :
- Single Metal-Lever Handle Bathroom Faucet Designed for Ease of Operation and Control
- 1 or 3-Hole Mount (6-1/8" (155 mm) Optional Escutcheon Plate Included)
- 4" Centerset Installation Type
- Ceramic Cartridge Valve Type
- Solid Brass Fabricated Body
- Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
- Metal Pop-up Drain Fitting w/ Plated Metal Flange and Stopper Cap
- Complies with ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
- ASME A112.18.2 / CSA B125.2 Indicates ADA compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1/ADA
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified
- Also Available in and Chrome (Model #555) and Venetian Bronze (Model #555-RB) Finish
- Finish: Brilliance Stainless
- Center: 4" (102 mm)
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
- Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
- Spout Length: 5-3/8" (137 mm)
- Spout Height: 5-2/3"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2" (64 mm)
- Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- Aerator Type: Cache
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers