Delta Bathroom Faucet, Grail Single-Handle, Lead-Free - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Delta Grail Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet Lead Free - Stainless Stainless
The Delta Grail Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet Lead Free - Stainless Steel, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Stainless Steel Modern Single Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Style: Modern
- Finish: Stainless Steel
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.
Additional Information :
• 1 or 3-Hole Mount (6-1/8" (155 mm) Optional Escutcheon Plate Included)
• 4" Centerset Installation Type
• Distinctive Rigid Spout
• Spout Provides 3" Clearance to the Aerator
• Hot & Cold Indicators are Color Coded Plug Buttons on Handle
• Ceramic Cartridge Valve Type w/ High Temperature Rotational Limit Stop
• Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
• Includes Cast Centerset with 50/50 Pop-up Drain Fitting
• CSA Certified
• Complies to ANSI/ASME Standard A112.18 1M
• ADA Compliant and meets Handicapped Accessibility. Standards ICC/ANSI 117.1
• NSF 61
• Center: 4" (102 mm)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
• Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
• Spout Length: 4"
• Spout Height: 7.09" (180 mm)
• Lever Handle: 3.5" (89 mm)
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-7/8"
• Flow Limits: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi, (5.7 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
• Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: