- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 980T-AR-DST Pilar Collection Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet, Touch20 Technology - Arctic Stainless
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Delta 1980T-AR-DSTView this item
About The Delta 980T-AR-DST Pilar Collection Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, Touch20 Technology - Arctic Stainless
The Delta 980T-AR-DST Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet is a beautiful kitchen faucet that features a high-arc design that offers graceful functionality. This great kitchen faucet features a sleek design that is coupled with current valve technology. The Delta 980T-AR-DST Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet is a touch activated faucet that uses Touch20 technology to provide the flow of water. The flow of water is turned on and off with just a single touch anywhere on the spout or handle. The Delta 980T-AR-DST Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet also features an exclusive MagnaTite spray head that ensures a snug fit to the wand for docking. The Delta 980T-AR-DST Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet requires supply lines that are a minimum of 32-inches in length, and the supply lines are included.
Additional Information :
- Single Handle Widespread
- 2-Function Pull-Down
- 2 or 3 Hole Sink Applications
- Diamond Valve with Innoflex Waterways
- Integrated Supply Tubes
- MagnaTite Docking System
- Touch20 Technology
- Finish: Arctic Stainless
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Holes/Width: 2 or 3 Hole Installation
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.80
- Flow Rate (lpm): 6.80
- Spout Reach: 10-5/8"
- Spout Height: 13-7/8"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Flow Limits: 1.8 gpm @ 60 psi, (6.8 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.