- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Touch-Activated Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser - Stainless Steel
About the Delta Pilar Touch-Activated Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser - Stainless Steel
The Delta Pilar Touch-Activated Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser - Stainless Steel, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Stainless Steel Pull-Out Spout Single Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Style: Pull-Out Spout
- Finish: Stainless Steel
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Information:Product Videos:
- 3-hole 8-16" installation
- The Pilar design was inspired by a fusion of technology and nature
- Saves water and energy
- Touch activated faucet featuring Touch2O Technology
- Turns on and off with just a touch anywhere on the spout or handle
- Exclusive MagnaTite spray head docking ensures a snug fit of the wand
- 32" minimum supply lines below the deck included
- Delta Electronic Faucet Limited WarrantySoap Dispenser Features:
- For use as soap or lotion dispenser
- Large capacity 13-ounce bottle
- Refillable from above the deck
- Includes refill funnel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Number of Handles: 1
- Tall/High-Arc: Yes
- Pull-out/Pull-down: Yes
- With Side Sprayer: No
- Valve Type: Electronic
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi, 8.3 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Hose Length: 59" long hose
- Holes/Width: 3-hole 8-16" installation
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
We love having this faucet in our kitchen, it's so fun to use! Touching the faucet turns the water on and touching it again turns it off. Our guests compliment us about it all the time and the kids love it.
on 07-10-2014 by Debra
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.