Delta 999-SS-DST Allora Single-Handle Bar/Prep Kitchen Faucet - Brilliance Stainless
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Delta 989-DSTView this item
The Delta Allora Single-Handle Bar/Prep Kitchen Faucet - Brilliance Stainless, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Stainless Steel Pull-Out Spout Single Handle fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.
This fixture is equipped with Delta’s revolutionary new DIAMOND Seal Technology, incorporating a seal constructed of tiny diamonds, giving unmatched durability and a leak-free functionality. This seal system prevents contaminants from leaching into your water, while retaining the beauty of your faucet.Additional Information :
| Features:• 1-hole installation|
• Allora Pull-down and coordinating bar/prep capture a country sophisticate flavor
• Allora, designed with the hints of the watering can inspiration
• Exclusive MagnaTite spray head docking ensures a snug fit of the wand
• Pull-down spout swivels 360 degrees for easy access to all areas
• 59" Pull-down hose provides a 24" reach
• Toggle control makes it easy to change from aerated stream to spray
• ADA Compliant
• DIAMOND Seal Technology
• Touch Clean
| Specifications:• Finish: Brilliance Stainless|
• Holes/Width: 1-Hole Installation
• Flow Rate (gpm): 2.20
• Flow Rate (lpm): 8.30
• Spout Length: 6-7/8"
• Spout Height: 14-1/2"
• Hose Length: 59" (1499 mm)
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2" (64 mm)
• Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi, (8.3 L/Min @ 414 kPa)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: