Delta T13220 13 Series Classic Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, 2-5/8" Head Diam. - Chrome

SKU: 926173
Brand: Delta Model: T13220 Condition: New
Rating:
3.35 (1 Review)

Delta T13220

Our Price: $52.99

Click to view bundle pricing

Add 8 more to get 4%% off! ($50.87 each)
Add 14 more to get 7% off! ($49.28 each)

Ask a Question
About this Product

Purchase 1 piece, and earn 3 Westside Dollars

View All Delta Walk-In Showers

Description

The Delta 13 Series Classic Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, 2-5/8" Head Diam. - Chrome, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Chrome fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.

• Finish: Chrome
  • About Delta

Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.

Additional Information :

Features:

• Single-Function lever handle for ease of temperature control
    • INCLUDES Easy-to-clean, Touch-Clean showerhead with Full-spray Function
    Requires MultiChoice Universal Rough-In Valve, (Model #R10000-UNBX) for Installation, (SOLD SEPARATELY)
    • Back-to-back installation capability
    • Solid brass fabricated body
    • Temperature only controlled with metal lever handle
    • Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
    • 120 maximum handle rotation
    • All parts replaceable from the front of the valve

Specifications:

• Finish: Chrome
    • Showerhead Diameter: 2-5/8" (66 mm)
    • Showerhead Depth: 2-3/4" (70 mm)
    • Valve Trim Diameter: 7" (178 mm)

Customer Reviews

OK with a design flaw

This is really a great value BUT adjust the temp asap! This was the builders choice in my new home and not a bad one. The look is fine not real flashy unfortunately the starting temp is luke warm even at full hot. Since I am not a plumber and a fairly tolerant guy it took a couple of years for me to finally try and adjust the scald control. Found a vid on you tube showing how easy it is to adjust. Step one is to take off the handle - simple right. The problem with this unit is that the set screw is set so far down and with no protection, it fills up with corrosion and is impossible to remove. Granted if I would have addressed the first week in the house I probably could have gotten to the set screw with no problem. I ended up knocking the handle off breaking the valve stem. At that point it is super easy to adjust the temperature (although the words are just stamped in the white plastic and extremely hard to read). Now with the handle removed and complete access to the set screw (doused in bleach, vinegar, and CLR) I still can't get it out - going to get my drill now.

Aside from all of that the shower head is not adjustable, it works fine and has fair flow/coverage. I don't have a problem with it but if you are a "jet pulse" person this is not for you - same for the "soft rain" people at the other end of the spectrum. There is a small amount of chrome chipping off the shower head so I guess the first five years are fine but it IS a very INEXPENSIVE unit. YGWYPF!

Value:
    Quality:
    Price:

on 01-05-2012 by notaplummer

Write Your Own Review:

1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Submit Review

Questions & Answers

Please login or register before adding a question.

If you are a new customer, please register first: