- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta T13220 13 Series Classic Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, 2-5/8" Head Diam. - Chrome
About the Delta 13 Series Classic Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, 2-5/8" Head Diam. - Chrome
The Delta 13 Series Classic Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, 2-5/8" Head Diam. - Chrome, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Chrome fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Finish: Chrome
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Information :
- Single-Function lever handle for ease of temperature control
- INCLUDES Easy-to-clean, Touch-Clean showerhead with Full-spray Function
- Requires MultiChoice Universal Rough-In Valve, (Model #R10000-UNBX) for Installation, (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Solid brass fabricated body
- Temperature only controlled with metal lever handle
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
- 120 maximum handle rotation
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve
- Finish: Chrome
- Showerhead Diameter: 2-5/8" (66 mm)
- Showerhead Depth: 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7" (178 mm)
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
OK with a design flaw
This is really a great value BUT adjust the temp asap! This was the builders choice in my new home and not a bad one. The look is fine not real flashy unfortunately the starting temp is luke warm even at full hot. Since I am not a plumber and a fairly tolerant guy it took a couple of years for me to finally try and adjust the scald control. Found a vid on you tube showing how easy it is to adjust. Step one is to take off the handle - simple right. The problem with this unit is that the set screw is set so far down and with no protection, it fills up with corrosion and is impossible to remove. Granted if I would have addressed the first week in the house I probably could have gotten to the set screw with no problem. I ended up knocking the handle off breaking the valve stem. At that point it is super easy to adjust the temperature (although the words are just stamped in the white plastic and extremely hard to read). Now with the handle removed and complete access to the set screw (doused in bleach, vinegar, and CLR) I still can't get it out - going to get my drill now.
Aside from all of that the shower head is not adjustable, it works fine and has fair flow/coverage. I don't have a problem with it but if you are a "jet pulse" person this is not for you - same for the "soft rain" people at the other end of the spectrum. There is a small amount of chrome chipping off the shower head so I guess the first five years are fine but it IS a very INEXPENSIVE unit. YGWYPF!
on 01-05-2012 by notaplummer
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.