- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta T17255-RB 17 Series Victorian Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, w/ Volume Control - Venetian Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Shower TrimsView all items in this category
About the Delta 17 Series Victorian Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, w/ Volume Control - Venetian Bronze
The Delta 17 Series Victorian Monitor Scald-Guard Shower Trim, w/ Volume Control - Venetian Bronze, manufactured by Delta is the perfect addition to any home. The Bronze fixture with luxurious finish will match your other decor, while adding a splash of class. Delta is well known for their high quality kitchen and bathroom faucets and bathroom accessories, we recommend installing a Delta in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Finish: Bronze
Since 1954, Delta faucets has been innovatingthe water industry by designing revolutionary ways of delivering water efficiently, and more economically. A dedicated Water Sense partner, Delta has acheived high awards in water conservation, while still providing the most appealing fixture designs in the industry. Delta fixtures can be found installed all around the world.Additional Information :
- Full collection carries old world charm through an entire home
- Soft curves offer a timeless design
- Separate volume and temperature controls for maximum comfort: handle adjusts volume; dial on handle controls temperature
- Monitor Scald
- Guard valve keeps water temperature within +/
- 3 degrees F
- For use with MultiChoice Universal rough valve body: solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
- Easy to clean, Touch
- Clean showerhead with dual
- spray function for full
- or massage
- spray patterns
- Finish: Venetian Bronze
- Showerhead Diameter: 5
- 1/2" (140 mm)
- Showerhead Depth: 4
- 1/4" (108 mm)
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7
- 3/4" (197 mm)
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
I am in the middle of remodeling our bathroom and ordered one of these Delta units
I am in the middle of remodeling our bathroom and ordered one of these Delta units. It was easy to install and seems well built. My wife likes the Venetian bronze coloring, says it adds some class to our bathroom. It actually has more copper tint than the picture shows. I would recommend it.
on 07-10-2014 by Allen
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.