- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
DreamLine SHDR-0960580-04-FR Bathtub Shower Door, 56 to 60" Infinity-Z Frameless Sliding, Frosted 1/4" Glass - Brushed Nickel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Dreamline SHDR-0960580-04-FR Infinity-Z door uses a sleek frameless sliding design that adds a sophisticated touch to any bathroom. Sleek design elements and reversible installation make this a great fit for any classic or modern bathroom. This Dreamline Infinity-Z 56 to 60" Frameless Sliding Tub Door set comes with a frosted glass door and stationary panel, components for sliding guide rail and other accessories like a towel bar and handle. Door and panel are made from a durable tempered glass. Guide rail and wall profiles are made from a water-resistant anodized aluminum.
Design elements have a brushed nickel finish. This shower door has an adjustable width, so its overall dimensions are 56-60" W x 58" H. The Dreamline SHDR-0960580-04 bathtub shower door is a version of this Infinity-Z door except with clear tempered glass.
This item does not qualify for our standard return policy: No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking fee in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations are not considered defects.
- 56 - 60" W x 58" H
- 1/4 (6 mm) frosted tempered glass
- Brushed Nickel hardware finish
- Frameless glass design
- Width installation adjustability: 56 - 60"
- Out-of-plumb installation adjustability: Up to 1" per side
- Anodized aluminum profiles and guide rails
- Convenient towel bar on the outside panel
- Aluminum top and bottom guide rails may be shortened by cutting up to 4"
- Door opening: 21 3/8 - 25 3/8"
- Stationary panel: 27"
- Reversible for "right" or "left" door opening installation
- Material: Tempered Glass, Aluminum
- Tempered glass ANSI certified
- Limited 5 (five) year manufacturer warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.