- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
DreamLine SHDR-23327210-01 Frameless Shower Door, 32" x 72" UnidoorLux Hinged Glass - Chrome
The Dreamline SHDR-23327210-01 UnidoorLux features a line of lovely frameless glass shower doors with hinged openings. This particular model has a chrome components, brass hinges and clear tempered glass that should all last for years to come. This Dreamline door offers the look of custom glass at a fraction of the cost.
The Dreamline SHDR-23327210-01 UnidoorLux Frameless Hinged Glass Shower Door is made of 3/8" thick tempered clear glass and features self-closing solid brass wall mounted hinges. The Dreamline SHDR-23327210-01 UnidoorLux Frameless Hinged Glass Shower Door measures 32" wide and is made up of a 26" wide door and a 6" stationary panel and has no adjustment for out of plumb walls. The Dreamline SHDR-23327210-01 UnidoorLux Frameless Hinged Glass Shower Door has a fixed door height and measures 72" tall. This beautiful Dreamline shower door is also reversible to allow for either left or right door opening. The Dreamline SHDR-23327210-01 UnidoorLux Frameless Hinged Glass Shower Door will add a touch of beauty to the decor of your bathroom as well thanks to the beautiful chrome finish.
This item does not qualify for our standard return policy: A 25% re-stocking fee applies to returns of this item.
- 32 in. W x 72 in. H
- 3/8 in. (10 mm) thick clear tempered glass
- Chrome hardware finish
- Frameless glass design
- No out
- plumb installation adjustability
- Solid brass wall mount self
- closing hinges (5 degree offset) and wall brackets
- Precise width measurement of finished opening required
- Door walk
- in: 25 in.
- Stationary panel: 6 in.
- Reversible for right or left door opening installation
- Material: Tempered Glass, Brass
- Tempered glass ANSI certified Please Note: To minimize leakage, install shower head opposite of door opening aimed at tiled walls, fixed shower panel or floor
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers