- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
DreamLine SHDR-6260620-07 Bathtub Shower Door, 56 to 59" Enigma-Z Frameless Sliding, Clear 3/8" Glass - Brushed Stainless Steel
The Dreamline SHDR-6260620-07 Enigma-Z line offers a classy, modern frameless sliding tub door that is a sharp addition to any bathroom. This order contains all pieces needed for installing the Dreamline Enigma-Z 56 to 59" Fully Frameless Sliding Tub Door. This includes clear tempered glass tub door and stationary panel with Dreamline ClearGlass protective coating, brushed stainless steel hardware, stainless steel sliding track and mounting accessories. This tub door features an adjustable width at installation. Its total size is 56 - 59" W x 62" H.
This item does not qualify for our standard return policy: No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking fee in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations are not considered defects.
- 56 - 59" W x 62" H
- 3/8 (10 mm) thick clear tempered glass
- Brushed stainless steel hardware finish
- Frameless glass design
- Width installation adjustability: 56 - 60"
- Out-of-plumb installation adjustability: No
- Dreamline" exclusive Clear Glass" protective anti-limescale coating
- Effortless single sliding door operation with large wheel assemblies on a stainless steel track
- Includes anti-splash threshold to prevent water spillage
- Installation on threshold requires minimum threshold depth of 2-3/4"
- Stainless steel top bar & bottom threshold may be shortened by cutting up to 4"
- Professional installation required
- Door opening: 22 - 25"
- Stationary panel: 28 5/8"
- Reversible for "right" or "left" door opening installation
- Material: Tempered Glass, Stainless Steel
- Tempered glass ANSI certified
- Limited 5 (five) year manufacturer warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.