- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Dual-Lite EZ-2 Emergency Light, 120/277V 10.8W Double Head Self-Contained - White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Dual-Lite EZ-2 is a self-contained emergency lighting unit with white housing. It is designed for reliable service and a fast, wall-mounted installation. This model features a bright textured white finish and a UV stable thermoplastic, flame-rated housing. This unit is designed to provide 90-minute emergency lighting. It comes with a lead calcium battery and a fully automatic solid-state charger. The EZ-2 is designed to accept 120/277VAC input. Models from the EZ-2 series feature fully adjustable lamp-heads.
- Easy to install
- Flame-rated, UV-stable thermoplastic housing
- Standard 5.4 incandescent lamp
- Textured, bright-white finish
- Universal wall mounting pattern
- Universal 120/277 VAC operation
- Maintenance-free lead-calcium battery
- External push-to-test switch and AC-on indicator
- Battery re-charge per UL time limits
- Low voltage disconnect
- Conduit entry knock-out located at the top center
- UL 924 Listed
- UL Damp Location Listed (EZ-2D)
- NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code)
- NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code)
- Standard Temperature Range: 68°F to 86°F (20°C to 30°C)
- AC Voltage Rating: 120/277 VAC
- Amperage Rating: 0.08 Amp At 120 Volt, 0.03 Amp At 277 Volt
- Application: For Fast Wall Mount Installation And Reliable Service, Indoor
- Battery: Lead Calcium With Fully Automatic Charger
- Battery Runtime: 90
- Battery Type: Lead Acid
- Color: Bright White
- DC Voltage Rating: 6 V
- Enclosure Material: Thermoplastic
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor
- Finish: White
- Frequency Rating: 60
- Height (in.): 5
- Width (in.): 14
- Lamp Type: Incandescent
- Lamp Wattage: 5.4
- Mounting: Wall
- Number Of Batteries: 1
- Number of Lamps: 2
- Output: 6 Volt, 10.8 Watt
- Output Volts (DC): 6
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
what is the average life of the battery, cost for battery replacement, availability of batteries ???by Larry Butler from chicago NW suburbs on 06-27-2012
These units incorporate a rechargable battery that stays charged by way of 6V / 4.5A trickle charger. In case of power outage, the light will stay lit for 90 minutes - 2hrs on battery power before the battery looses power. The battery will be re-charged once the power is restored.
Depending on the amount of usage, these lights typically will last 10-15 years before any replacement should be needed.on 06-27-2012Please login or register before adding a question.