Self-Contained Emergency Lighting Unit
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Dual-Lite EZ-2 is a unique and efficient self-contained emergency lighting unit designed to meet a variety of needs. It is constructed of injection-molded, flame-rated thermoplastic. The unit has a textured off-white finish. The electronics assembly includes a solid-state charger with a low-voltage battery disconnect circuit, and a combination test switch and charge rate indicator.
Features:• Easy installation
• Completely self-contained
• Fully automatic, 90-minute operation
• Compact, low-profile design
• Fully adjustable, glare-free lighting heads
• Premium grade, lead-acid, maintenance-free battery
• Fully automatic, solid-state charger
• Low power consumption
• Automatic battery protection (LVD)
• Combination test switch/charge indicator light
• Optional vandal-resistant shields
Specifications:• Finish: Textured Off-White
• Universal transformer for 120/277VAC operation
• Universal mounting plate
• Injection-molded, flame-rated, thermoplastic housing
• Temperature range: 20 degree C to 30 degree C (68F to 86F)
• Damp model: 0 degree C to 40 degree C (32F to 104F)
• UL listed, standard 924 (Emergency Lighting)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
what is the average life of the battery, cost for battery replacement, availability of batteries ???
These units incorporate a rechargable battery that stays charged by way of 6V / 4.5A trickle charger. In case of power outage, the light will stay lit for 90 minutes - 2hrs on battery power before the battery looses power. The battery will be re-charged once the power is restored.
Depending on the amount of usage, these lights typically will last 10-15 years before any replacement should be needed.
If you are a new customer, please register first: