Westside Wholesale offers an Ecobee Thermostats. The appliances of this trademark significantly differ from all that can be found on the market today. This company has a strong policy and does their best to be easy, smart and green. These are the key points in every product and thermostats are not the exception are proved with the excellent quality quarantee.
Just a quick glance at these thermostats makes customers understand that these are the high-class products. Ecobee thermostats have a color touchscreen which is easy use and simple to operate. There is also an innovative feature that is not available anywhere else in other manufactured products. These models can be accessed via a smart phone. Ecobee gives an opportunity to control the temperature in the house and apartment allowing to set the temperature to the most comfortable one. It is especially useful feature when the weather is changeable, and there should always be an easy access to immediate change of the temperature at home. The customers love this option as well. All they have to do is to turn th thermostat on using their phones, and by the time they get home, it would be nice and cool or cozy and warm.
Ecobee Thermostats not only control the temperature, but also know how to save money. The device itself was created to be smart. Now it can even inform its owner when he needs to save money with effective cost-efficient options.
In addition, it is 100% green. The research showed that an average ecobee homeowner saved 24% on the heating and 21% on the cooling energy costs versus the benchmark of leaving their thermostat on hold at 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ecobee have an unbelievably high rate of brand loyalty; it has shown that 96% of customers would recommend it to their friends. Westside Wholesale also recommends buying this appliance for your home as well. This price is absolutely reasonable and keep in mind that our online store offers wholesale prices that considerably cheaper than anywhere else. Clients know that by purchasing this company’s products will gain much more in long terms. It is an investment into the future and comfort which you will definitely be appreciated.
Ecobee Thermostat, Full Color Touch Screen Energy Management System
Ecobee Thermostat, Full Color Touch Screen Smart Thermostat
Ecobee Thermostat, EcoBee3 Smart WiFi Kit w/Remote Sensor
Ecobee Thermostat Power Extender Kit
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Ecobee Thermostat Power Supply Adapter
Ecobee Thermostat Remote Sensor Module
How to Select
How to select a thermostat
Installing a thermostat in your house helps you control the energy usage of all electric devices and also save money spent on electricity bills. When selecting a thermostat, you should consider many factors and characteristics that will help you create a more comfortable environment in your home.
The first thing you need to consider when selecting a thermostat is the type of your heating or cooling system. The most common types of heating systems operate on natural gas, oil or electricity. You need to make sure the thermostat that you are about to purchase is compatible with the system and the devices installed in your home.
The types of thermostats that exist today can be categorized according to the operation method they provide. Here are the most common types:
- Manual or mechanical thermostats. These are the oldest thermostats that exist. This type is perfect for people who are always present at home and can adjust the temperature of the device whenever they need or want. If you are leaving home frequently, you might want to select a different type of thermostat that will control the system when you are not around.
- Learning thermostats. These are the modern types of programmable thermostats that can learn and adjust their operation mode as you use them. What it means is that you do not have to actually program them, since they will select a perfect operating mode after a few manual adjustments. Learning thermostats can do such things as turn the devices off when you leave the house and turn them back on when you come back, adjust the operation to a more energy efficient mode and even provide you with monthly energy reports.
- Remote energy management thermostats. Such a type allows you to program, adjust and monitor your thermostats via a smartphone or computer. This is really helpful if you want to always know what is going on with the heating or cooling system of your house. In addition to that, you can select a special energy efficient operating mode for the entire heating system of your house by clicking a few buttons.
- Programmable thermostats. This thermostat type can be programmed to automatically adjust the desired temperature during different time of the day. For example, you might want your room to be warmer at night and cooler by noon and this is exactly what a programmable thermostat will do for you.
- Non-programmable thermostat. This type of thermostats provides manual operation and differs from the manual devices only by a display that shows the exact temperature in the room. That way, the information that appears on a display lets you know what adjustments to make.
When you know what thermostat type you want, selecting a perfect option for your home only takes minutes.