- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax EMT1 Tankless Water Heater, MiniTank Series 120V 12A 1.3 Gallon Electric Single-Point - Indoor
About The Eemax EMT1 Electric Point-of-use Mini-Tank Heater, 1.3 gallon - 120V / 12A
The Eemax EMT1 Electric Point-of-use Mini-Tank Heater is a great point-of-use unit that is perfect for providing instantaneous hot water and fits right underneath your sink. This great Eemax mini-tank water heater is easy to install and features a 120V outlet plug. The Eemax EMT1 Electric Point-of-use Mini-Tank Heater can be either wall or floor mounted, and also has a glass-lined tank to ensure a long life. This great mini-tank water heater features hot and cold water feeds, and does not need any costly recirculating pumps or lines. The Eemax EMT1 Electric Point-of-use Mini-Tank Heater is small and compact allowing this unit to be installed just about anywhere. The Eemax EMT1 Electric Point-of-use Mini-Tank Heater has a quick recovery time, and also an adjustable temperature range between 50 degrees Fahrenheit and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The Eemax EMT1 Electric Point-of-use Mini-Tank Heater includes the T&P valve, and operates on 120 volt power systems. The Eemax EMT1 Electric Point-of-use Mini-Tank Heater measures 12.5" (H) x 11" (W) x 10" (D).
- Point-of-use, ideal for under the sink providing instantaneous hot water
- Easy installation with 120V outlet plug
- Wall and floor mountable
- Glass-lined tank for long life
- Limited warranty: 2 year parts, 5 year leaks
- Hot and cold water feed
- No need for costly re-circulating lines and pumps
- Small and compact
- Quick recovery time
- Adjustable temperature range (50°F to 140°F)
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1.44 kW
- Amperage: 12A
- T&P valve included
- 1/2" NPT Connections
- Field replaceable element
- Dimensions: 12.5"H x 11"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight : 12.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight : 13.5 lbs
- 2 year limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.