- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax EMT6 Tankless Water Heater, MiniTank Series 120V - 6 Gallon
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Mini-Tank Water HeatersView all items in this category
About the Eemax EMT6 120V Mini Tank Water Heater (6 Gallon Capacity)
Perfect for point of use applications that need a reliable supply of hot water, the Eemax EMT6 will exceed all expectations that you may have. This compact, yet highly effective water heater can supply hot water at a moment's notice, with a lower cost than most traditional hot water heaters. Plus, the easy installation and extremely low cost of this unit also gives users peace of mind that they’re receiving optimal hot water flow for the lowest cost possible.
Requiring only a hot and cold water feed, the Eemax EMT6 does away with complicated re-circulating lines and tedious pump systems to provide you with hot water efficiently and effectively. It operates on a quick recovery schedule, making itself available to supply hot water faster than other units on the market today.
Even with its compact size, the Eemax EMT6 carries a field replaceable element that is easily serviced should the need arise. It also comes with a limited warranty for parts that spans two years, plus a five-year warranty on leaks.
- Point-of-use, ideal for under the sink providing instantaneous hot water
- Wall and floor mountable
- Glass-lined tank for long life
- Limited warranty: 2 year parts, 5 year leaks
- Hot and cold water feed
- No need for costly re-circulating lines and pumps
- Small and compact
- Quick recovery time
- Adjustable temperature range (50°F to 140°F)
- Field replaceable element
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1.44 kW
- Amperage: 12A
- T&P valve included
- 3/4" NPT Connections
- Dimensions: 18"H x 15.75"W x 15.5"D
- Shipping weight: 29 lbs
- 2 Year limited parts warranty through the manufacturer. 5 year warranty for leaks.
Please note: This unit is not returnable if installed.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers