- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax EX2412M Tankless Water Heater, 120V 20A Electric for RV/Marine w/ Bottom Feed - Indoor
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Tankless Water HeatersView all items in this category
About the Eemax EX2412M 120V 20A RV/Marine Electric Tankless Water Heater (Bottom Feed)
If you need an instantaneous solution to creating hot, useable water, the Eemax EX2412M RV/Marine Electric Tankless Water Heater is exactly what you’re looking for. It’s a compact, highly efficient unit that makes quick work of heating cold water to a useable temperature for residential homes, up to 140 degrees. It’s also resistant against salt water for those who need to use it with sea water or other water sources with high salt concentration.
Requiring only a single water feed to function, the Eemax EX2412M is doubly as efficient as other tankless water heaters in its class. This unit remains highly effective because of its ability to constantly heat water without letting up.
Use the Eemax EX2412M to cut the energy waste of your old tankless heater and save money on your energy bill. Remember, because this is a tankless unit, you’ll never run out of hot water so long as you need it! The Eemax EX2412M also comes with a five-year warranty to secure the usability of the body of the unit.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)Manufacturer Instruction Sheet (PDF File)Manufacturer Troubleshooting Sheet (PDF File)
- On Demand Hot Water, No Delay
- Cut Energy Waste: Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
- Continuous Hot Water:No Storage Capacity to Run Out
- Use dockside or campsite electrical supplies (120 volts)
- Easy installation: Simply bring one cold water line to the water heater, use the rear access for tidy electrical hook up
- Five year warranty on heater body; One year on parts through the manufacturer
- Replaceable cartridge element (one year unconditional warranty through the manufacturer)
- Voltage: 120V
- kW: 2.4 kW
- Amperage: 20A
- Temperature Rise at 0.5 GPM: 33 degrees
- Temperature Rise at 1.0 GPM: 17 degrees
- Operating Pressure: min 25 PSI, max 150 PSI
- Recommended Wire Size: 10AWG per module
- Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V and Ni Chrome Element
- Color: White
- Element: replaceable cartridge insert
- Pipe-Fittings: 1/2" NPT at Bottom of unit
- UL Listed: E86887(M)
- 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
Please Note That Unit Is Non-Returnable If Installed
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers