- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax EX280T2T Tankless Water Heater, 240V 120A Electric Series 3 Whole House - Indoor, 4 GPM
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Eemax EX280T2T 240V 120A, 4 GPM Three Series Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater
By using parallel thermostatic technology, the Eemax EX280T2T 4 GPM Three Series Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater is certified as one of the most efficient tankless hot water heaters on the market today. It can easily heat cold water to a suitable temperature of up to 140 degrees for use in any residential setting. What’s more, the Eemax EX280T2T can also handle warm water input as part of its design, allowing a temperature boost while being heated.
To be even more efficient, this unit should be placed nearest to its point of use. With a 99 percent efficiency rating, it’s tough to find a better unit for heating your water than the Eemax EX280T2T. If that wasn’t enough, this unit also cuts energy waste by exhibiting no stand-by heat loss—heating only when needed.
The Eemax EX280T2T Three Series Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater is built to last. With a sustainable body and resistance to calcification and sedimentation, you’ll never have to worry about this unit failing you. To give you even more peace of mind, this unit also comes with a seven-year warranty from Eemax.
- Endless Hot Water
- 99% Efficiency Rating
- Whole house unit has capacity to handle up to two showers at a time
- Cuts Energy Waste: No stand-by heat loss, heats only when needed
- Low Installation cost: Requires only one cold water input line, No solder connections, Mounts on wall
- Designed for Durability: Reduces calcification and sedimentation
- Thermostatic Control: Microprocessor provides precise outlet temperatures
- Engineered to turn on in stages: Uses only needed energy for amount of flow required
- Sophisticated thermostat delivers precise outlet temperature
- Five year warranty on heater body; One year on parts through the manufacturer
- Replaceable cartridge element (one year unconditional warranty through the manufacturer)
- LEED Certified
- Made In USA
- Voltage: 240V
- kW: 28.5 kW
- Amperage: 120A (3x40A)
- Temperature Rise at 2.0 GPM: 96 degrees
- Temperature Rise at 2.5 GPM: 76 degrees
- Temperature Rise at 3.0 GPM: 65 degrees
- Temperature Rise at 4.0 GPM: 47 degrees
- Microprocessing temp control: (+/-1°) accuracy, adjustable range 100°-140°F
- Operating Pressure: min 45 PSI, max 150 PSI
- Recommended Wire Size: 8AWG per module
- Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V
- Color: White
- Element: Triple replaceable cartridge inserts
- Pipe-Fittings: 3/4 at Bottom of unit
- UL Listed: E86887(M)
- 7 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I was wandering which whole home tankless hot water heater I need. I have 2 bathrooms, washer and kitchen. live alone and seldem have overnight guest. Thanks Bradby Brad R. on 06-22-2012
Based on your supplied data, there is quite a range to be considered which will depend on the Gallons Per Minute(GPM) output of your faucets, shower heads, kitchen water usage and washer size. Ultimately, you can decide to operate using one unit, or install two smaller units depending on the layout of your residence.
We recommend contacting a local contractor who specializes in tankless water heaters in your area that can properly calculate your Gallons per Minute usage.
As an electric application, the largest electric model that will potentially work is the Rheem RTE27 (click here to view) which will supply enough hot water for 5 GPM hot water flow, which will provide enough hot water for 2-4 fixtures at any given time in operation (or more if low-flow fixtures are used).
If the plumbing layout is wide, you may loose efficiency in the piping, and a second unit may be needed. A second unit is also recommended if you would like more than 5GPM of hot water flow.on 06-22-2012Please login or register before adding a question.