Eemax 240V 20A Closed Outlet Flow Controlled Electric Tankless Water Heater - Bottom Feed
About the Eemax EX48 240V 20A Closed Outlet Flow Controlled Electric Tankless Water Heater (Bottom Feed)
Discreet yet powerful, the Eemax EX48 Closed Outlet Flow Controlled Electric Tankless Water Heater is perfect for instant hot water in any residential setting. This unit can be installed in small, enclosed spaces for optimal performance without taking up precious space or presenting an unpleasant sight. Because this unit works best when placed nearest to the source of use, it’s a great addition under your kitchen sink.
With the Eemax EX48 you’re able to experience hot water on demand, with virtually no delay. It’s also highly energy efficient, operating only when you need it and conserving energy when you don’t. The flow switch activates the heater on demand and allows you to draw heated water with ease.
Plus, you can be sure that the Eemax EX48 is manufactured to be the best tankless water heater on the market. Its body can withstand and prevent calcification that can occur in other units, as well as sedimentation that can lead to hazardous buildups. It is also field serviceable, giving you peace of mind even after installation.
• On Demand Hot Water, No Delay
• Cut Energy Waste • Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
• Continuous Hot Water • No Storage Capacity to Run Out
• Reduces Installation Cost
• Easy Installation • Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
• Mounts on Wall at Point-of Use
• Faucet Aerator • With Excellent Spray Pattern Supplied with Unit
• Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
• Complies with Handicap Requirements
• Compact Size • Dimensions 10.75 x 5.25 x 2.875
• Field Serviceable Element • replaceable cartridge element (1 year warranty)
• Voltage: 240V
• kW: 4.8 kW
• Amperage: 20A
• Rise at 0.5 GPM: 65 degrees
• Recommended Wire Size: 12AWG
• Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
• Color: White
• Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
• Pipe-Fittings: 1/2 compression at bottom of unit
• UL Listed: E86887 (M)
• For cold water feed only.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: