Eemax EX95 Tankless Water Heater, 240V 40A Electric Closed Outlet Flow Single-Point w/ Bottom Feed - Indoor
Ask a Question
About this Product
To get the most out of your hot water system, consider installing the Eemax EX95. This high tech, highly advanced system can take the place of most conventional hot water heaters, eliminating the old tank system all together. What’s more, this unit is designed for residential use and can be placed under most sinks or in crawl spaces, near the point of use, for optimal performance.
The Eemax EX95 sports compression rings and nuts that are suitable for direct coupling to 1/2" copper or plastic piping, which is the most common setup in residential settings. Plus, with the ability to produce hot water up to 140 degrees on demand, this unit is one of the most streamlined on the market today.
Best of all, the Eemax EX95 is extremely energy efficient, heating water only when you need it and not when you don’t. It can save you a bundle in energy costs and offers continuous hot water from a direct supply.
Features:• On Demand Hot Water, No Delay|
• Cut Energy Waste • Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
• Continuous Hot Water • No Storage Capacity to Run Out
• Reduces Installation Cost
• Made in the USA
• Easy Installation • Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
• Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
• Compact Size • Dimensions 10.75" x 5.25" x 2.875"
• Field Serviceable Element • Replaceable cartridge element (1 year manufacturer warranty)
• 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on failure due to leaks
Specifications:• Plumbing Orientation: Bottom water connections|
• Voltage: 240V
• kW: 9.5 kW
• Amperage: 40A
• Temperature Rise at 0.75 GPM: 86 degrees
• Temperature Rise at 1.0 GPM: 65 degrees
• Temperature Rise at 1.5 GPM: 43 degrees
• Temperature Rise at 2.0 GPM: 32 degrees
• Recommended Wire Size: 8AWG
• Operating Pressure: 25 PSI Min. • 150 PSI Max.
• Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
• Color: White
• Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
• Pipe-Fittings: 1/2" compression at Bottom of unit
• UL Listed: E86887 (M)
• For cold water feed only
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: