- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax EX95T Electric Tankless Water Heater, 2 GPM, 240V, 40A Point of Use
The Eemax EX95T Electric Tankless Water Heater is a reliable, fast way to heat water in your home. This Eemax electric tankless water heater is made with the consumer in mind and features a number of advanced systems to keep your hot water flowing, including sophisticated micro-processing temperature controls, anti-scald protection and a high temperature limit switch.
For best results, the Eemax EX95T Electric Tankless Water Heater should be placed near the point of use; where it can deliver nonstop hot water up to 140 degrees. This Eemax electric tankless water heater eliminates costly mixing valves that most conventional hot water heaters utilize, and streamlines your hot water to fit a modern and efficient design.
What's more, the Eemax EX95T Electric Tankless Water Heater is protected against the normal wear and tear that can break other units down. Corrosion protection, sediment resistance and bacteria growth prevention are all standard on this durable unit. If you're looking for the best in hot water heaters, get the Eemax EX95T today.
- Fully Adjustable Temperature Range between 100-140 Degrees
- Eliminate Costly Mixing Valves
- On Demand Hot Water: No Delay
- Continuous Hot Water: No Storage Capacity to Run Out
- Easy Installation: Only one cold or hot water line need be brought to installation
- Cut Energy Waste: Flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss)-99% efficient
- Sophisticated Microprocessing Temperature Control (+/
- Prevents Legionella Bacteria Growth
- Anti-scald Protection: Reduce wide temperature fluctuation
- Reduces Calcification, Liming and Sedimentation
- Field Serviceable Elemen: Replaceable cartridge element (1 year warranty)
- Warranty: Full Factory Warranty-Heaters are guaranteed against failure due to leaks of Heater Body/Element Assembly for a period of 5 Years
- High Temperature Limit Switch: Protects against element burn out, with reset button
- Applications: Dishwashers, Boosters (to 180°F) (S)
- Single and multiple handwash sinks maintain precise outlet temp for one, two, or three sinks code compliant (.5 GPM @ 105°F)(ML)
- Multi Station Modular Sinks
- Emergency eye wash fountains (EE)
- Metering and sensor faucet compatible
- Low volume shower handset (.7-2 GPM)
- Photo Processing (P)
- Schools/Hospitals/Nursing Homes/Laboratories
- Eliminate wait for hot water, long pipe runs
- Maintains accurate temperature continuously +/ 1°F
- Voltage: 240V
- kW: 9.5 kW
- Amperage: 40A
- Temperature Rise at 0.75 GPM: 87 degrees
- Temperature Rise at 1.0 GPM: 65 degrees
- Temperature Rise at 1.5 GPM: 43 degrees
- Temperature Rise at 2.0 GPM: 32 degrees
- Microprocessing temp control: (+/-1°) accuracy, adjustable range 100°
- Operating Pressure: min 45 PSI, max 150 PSI
- Recommended Wire Size: 8AWG per module
- Cover: ABS UL rated 94V.
- Color: White
- Standard temperature range 100°F-140°F
- Element: Replaceable Ni Chrome cartridge insert
- Fittings: 1/2" pipe compression fittings at bottom of unit. (5/8" OD)
- UL Listed: E86887 (M)
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 Tepid Water Requirements
- Complies with Handicap Requirements
- Customer Reviews
Good Value But There Are Drawbacks
Had this installed 18 months ago and it's never failed. The one major drawback of all tankless heaters is the "cold water sandwich". The hot water output connects to my fawcett through a 24" run that cannot be made shorter. Hot water is available within 6-8 seconds. Whether you turn it off for 1 second or 1 hour, the results are the same: you get cold water for another 6-8 seconds. I hope future products have a preheated tank (1/8 gal should be enough) that runs for perhaps 2 minutes after initial turn-on.
on 06-26-2010 by Ron
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.