- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax PA012240T Tankless Water Heater, 240V 48A Electric Whole House ProAdvantage Series - Indoor, 2.5 GPM
About the Eemax PA012240T 240V, 48A Tankless Water Heater (ProAdvantage Series)
Don’t sacrifice another day to a traditional water heater that wastes precious energy on keeping your water warm. Invest in the Eemax PA012240T and enjoy a constant supply of hot water from a more modern, energy efficient device. This tankless water heater can bring you heated water on demand continuously, for as long as you need it. Plus, it functions at a fraction of the energy cost of your bulky, tank operated device.
If you’re unsure of what to think about a tankless water heater, there’s no better unit to exemplify all of the benefits that it can bring you than the Eemax PA012240T. Its brightly colored LED display will make sure you’re able to view the temperature of your water at all times, while the external digital temperature control allows you to change it at will.
The Eemax PA012240T is also focused on safety. It comes standard with scald protection and temperature spike prevention: something most other water heaters can’t guarantee. It’s easily installed and highly effective in just about any setting. Bring the Eemax PA012240T into your home today and experience the convenience of a tankless water heater!
- Eemax exclusive turnkey solution
- External Digital Temperature control
- No Scalding or temperature spikes
- Quick and easy installation
- 99% energy efficient reducing your utility costs
- On-Demand hot water - never run out
- Voltage: 240V
- Power: 11.5kW
- Amperage: 48A
- Temperature rise at 1 GPM = 79° F
- Temperature rise at 2 GPM = 39° F
- 1/2" water connections
- 1 Year limited parts warranty through the manufacturer. 5 year warranty for leaks.
Please note: This unit is not returnable if installed.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.