Eemax SP2412 Tankless Water Heater, 120V 20A Electric Single-Point w/ Top Feed - Indoor
Ask a Question
About this Product
Warm, useable water is now available in a compact, easy to use design. The Eemax SP2412 Single Point Tankless Water Heater provides you with necessary warm water for any task, though it is most commonly used for hand washing and satiation. This compact, easy to install design can be placed right under most sinks for optimal performance. It’s your most reliable choice for continuous warm water at a low energy cost.
Perfect for places that experience a high volume of usage, the Eemax SP2412 can be installed just about anywhere, including schools, work sinks, homes and shopping malls. Because of the design of this unit, you can rely on perfectly warmed water in a nonstop supply.
The field serviceable element of the Eemax SP2412 ensures that if there is any issue with the unit, it can easily be repaired for continued use. It is also resistant against corrosion, sedimentation and calcification, which can plague other, similar units.
Features:• On Demand Hot Water, No Delay|
• Cut Energy Waste • Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
• Continuous Hot Water • No Storage Capacity to Run Out
• Reduces Installation Cost
• Easy Installation • Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
• Mounts on Wall at Point-of Use
• Faucet Aerator • With Excellent Spray Pattern Supplied with Unit
• Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
• Complies with Handicap Requirements
• Compact Size • Dimensions 10.75" x 5.25" x 2.875"
• Field Serviceable Element • Replaceable cartridge element (1 year manufacturer warranty)
• 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on failure due to leaks
Specifications:• Plumbing Orientation: Top water connections|
• Voltage: 120V
• kW: 2.4kW
• Amperage: 20A
• Temperature Rise at 0.5 GPM: 33 degrees
• Recommended Wire Size: 12AWG
• Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
• Color: White
• Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
• Pipe-Fittings: 3/8" compression at Top of unit
• UL Listed: E86887 (M)
• For cold water feed only
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I have a business. I want to install a washer and a portable shower. I already have a "Eemax Model SP3512" under my sink. Which one/s would be the good for the washer & shower? I do not want the "best" or "most expensive". Jus something that works. Thanks!
Depending on the flow-rate of your washer & shower fixture, you can gauge the model that will best suit your application. Washing Machines and low-flow Shower Fixtures typically require roughly 2.5 gallons per minute each, therefore if you would like to run both at the same time, you will need a tankless heater that can produce at least 5-6 GPM (or 2-3 GPM if ran at different times). If you are using a low-flow shower fixture, or a high efficiency washing machine, you may be able to use this unit. However, if not, you will need a larger unit.
Click here to view all Tankless Electric Point-of-use water heaters
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: